Pet Friendly Accommodation Yorke Peninsula
Yorke Peninsula Caravan Parks – Pet Friendly!
If you’re looking for a pet friendly accommodation on the Yorke Peninsula, you’re in the right place. We allow dogs and small pets to stay at our park provided you are in your own caravan or tent, or in our pet friendly cabin
Approval is at the Manager’s discretion and must be requested at the time of booking.
To ensure that allowing pets in our park does not negatively impact the enjoyment of other guests, the following terms and conditions apply:
- Pets are permitted on sites, in guest’s own van or tent
- Pets are not permitted in cabins- except for our designated pet friendly cabins (but we ask you keep them off of beds and lounges please)
- Pets are prohibited from the reception/kiosk, amenities, pool, and camp kitchens
- Pets must be kept on a lead at all times within the caravan park
- Barking and other excessive noise must be addressed immediately
- All mess must be immediately removed and disposed of
- Please do not go out and leave your pet behind, pets are not to be unattended at any time
- A maximum number of pets may apply
Call us today on 08 8635 2188 to check availability for your stay.
What to pack for your pet friendly stay:
Here’s a handy packing list to help you prepare for travel with your furry friend:
Pet bedding and blankets, Leash, Poop bags / pooper scooper, Water bowl
Collar, Dog food, Treats, Medications, Doggy bath, Favourite toy
Vets near Port Broughton
If you require a vet while you’re staying in town here’s the closest veterinarian clinics:
Seaside Vet Surgery in Wallaroo – 35 mins drive south of Port Broughton
YP Vets in Kadina – 35 mins drive south of Port Broughton
Port Pirie Vet Clinic in Port Pirie – 40 mins drive north of Port Broughton
Dogs on Beaches – Barunga West Council
There are local animal laws that apply in Port Broughton which are intended to ensure all beach users enjoy the beach experience, not just dog owners.
On Leash areas
- All residential streets
- Beach and foreshore areas between caravan parks
Off Leash areas
- All other foreshore areas (other than described above)
- Oval and golf course areas between 7pm and 9am except when sport is being played, at which time dogs must be on leash.
New off-leash dog park in Port Broughton
A new fully enclosed off-leash dog park opened in Port Broughton in 2020, directly south of our park. Bark, mulch, sand and tunnels to provide exercise for your pup and keep them entertained.